Here we'd like to list the glossary for our quotation sheet terms and FAQ answers.
1. Layers: The word “Layer” typically refers to the signal conducting levels perpindicular to the plane of the PCB. So a two layer board will have a Top and a Bottom layer, a four layer board will have a Top/Inner1/Inner2/Bottom “Stackup”.
2. Laminate: Laminates are made up of layered, and sometimes woven, fabric, fiberglass, or paper that is then adhered into a single unit via a resin. Typically, the laminate can only be seen on the edges of a PCB because it is covered by copper, solder masking, and silk-screening.
3. Board Thickness: The overall height from a PCB measured from bottom to top.
4. Surface Finishing: A PCB surface finish is a coating between a component and a bare board PCB. It is applied for two basic reasons: to ensure solderability, and to protect exposed copper circuitry.
5. Gold thickness: the overall thickness for gold measure from bottom to top
6. ENIG area: the covering area percentage of ENIG compare to whole PCB
7. Piece size: the unit size of a PCB
8. Panel size: the delivery array size, usually combine with several pieces and side rails
9. Finished copper thickness: the weight of copper in a ft2 area
10. Array quantity: the number of units in a panel
11. Test dot: the dot quantity for testing in a panel
12. Material Usage: the area percentage to be used for production for substrates
13. Peelable Mask: Peelable Solder Masks (also known as strippable mask or blue-mask) are applied by screen-printing, act as in-process protection and are removed after processing at the assembler.
14. Carbon Print: Carbon ink can be used for keyboard contacts, LCD contacts and jumpers. The printing is performed with conductive carbon ink.
15. Impedance Control: Impedance is the sum of the resistance and reactance of an electrical circuit expressed in Ohms. The resistance being the opposition to current flow present in all materials.
16. Bind&Buried Hole: A Blind Via connects an outer layer to one or more inner layers but does not go through the entire board. A Buried Via connects two or more inner layers but does not go through to an outer layer.
1. Do you have MOQ? No, we don't.
2. Can you quote for prototypes? Yes, as we say, we don't have MOQ for PCB.
3. What is your payment term? We offer customer payment term depending on their country risk level. For mid and low risk country, we give 30 days NET payment term. For high risk country, we require 100% prepayment. However, if a customer stay good credit in full year, they can enjoy 30 days NET too.
4. What is your PCB quality level? All of our PCB are manufactured, if not specific listed, under IPC Class II. If customer require automotive grade or IPC Class III, we can also deliver required quality.
5. Are you UL listed? Yes all of our own plants are UL licensed.
6. Can you offer fast turn service? We are not a fast turn PCB company, so we don't offer it. Our advantage is PCB production where serving industrial customers.
7. Is your quotation include all cost? All cost will be listed in page 1 in details, there won't be any hidden fee non listed in quotation.
8. Can we visit your company before cooperation? Absolutely yes, we welcome our customer visit us as that will help us understand each other better.
9. What is your packing standard? All PCBs will be packed with vacuum bag, with drying agent and huminity indicator inside.
10. Can I get a lower price than quotation? Our quotation are straight cooperative price. The principle is the more you order, the lower price will be. We do not want bargain and save each other's time.
11. Can you ship to my country and quote shipping cost? Yes, we can ship to global. We can quote shipping cost in competitive manner.
12. What is your quality policy? We take responsiblity of our boards. We test 100% of them before shipping and will send delivery report to customer.